The official homepage

Hellvar is a relatively new band. We first started playing together 4 years ago, then as a folk-duett. We transformed a couple of times, but our resent setup is a 4-piece electro-rockgroup.Writing music and recording, playing gigs. Mostly having fun and experimenting.

Monday, December 17, 2007

Elvar broke his toe



Elvar from the band Hellvar broke his toe. He is currently in pain and will sit during the next gig or two or five.
Here is a written statement from Elvar:

Dear friends and fans. I was stepping out of my car when when my toe broke. It was a freak accident and goes to show that we can never take our health for granted. The doctor and nurses at my local hospital will always have a special place in my heart for doing nothing to ease my pain, I hate them!!!!!! and I got charged so much for a few centimeters of tape. I..m fxxkin pissed of.
Bye
-e

1 Comments:

Anonymous Home Automation Evansville said...

Grateful for sharing this post

10:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home